1 3/4 cups self rising flour
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 Tbsp Chopped fresh jalapenos
4 Tbsp melted butter
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. Mix all of the ingredients except melted butter in a large bowl until everything comes together into a soft dough.
3. Sprinkle some extra flour onto a clean counter top and place the dough on it.
4. Roll it out or pat it out with your hands until you get a circle or rectangle that's about 1 inch thick.
5. Cut circles or squares with a butter knife or biscuits cutter and place on a greased cookie sheet or tray. Place the biscuits closer together if you want softer sides, or space them out for more crispier edges. (You can re-roll any scraps you might have and cut more biscuits)
6. Brush the tops of each biscuit with melted butter and bake for 10-12 minutes until the tops are light golden brown.
7. If you have any left over melted butter, you can brush the biscuit tops again after they come out of the oven.